Play And Dine Contest | December 2018
Official Rules and Regulations
PROMOTION ELIGIBILITY AND CHANCES OF WINNING:
- The #PlayAndDine Contest (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by One Toronto Gaming (“OTG”) and is open to residents of Canada and the United States of America, who (at the time of participation) are: (i) valid Winner’s Circle Rewards, One Rewards, or Rapid Rewards (“WCR, ONE or RR”) members; (ii) nineteen (19) years of age or older; and (iii) not inactive, self-excluded, archived or trespassed, all as determined by OTG in its sole discretion. Volunteers, employees, officers and directors of OTG, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (“AGCO”) or any of OTG’s advertising, promotion and contest management agencies are not eligible to participate.
- The chances of winning the prizing associated with the Promotion is dependent on the number of participants. This Promotion is only open to WCR, ONE and RR members who have an active Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram account.
- In the event a selected entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements stated herein, then OTG has no obligation to award any prize in relation to that selected entrant.
- As noted above in Rule 1, this Promotion is open only to WCR, ONE and RR members. There is no fee payable to obtain a WCR, ONE or RR membership, OTG is not responsible for any delays in the processing of WCR, ONE or RR membership applications. NO PLAY IS REQUIRED.
- This Promotion takes place at Casino Ajax, Casino Woodbine, and Great Blue Heron Casino (each a “Site” and collectively “The Sites”) and their individual Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages:
Casino Woodbine Francais
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Casino-Woodbine-Francais
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Woodbine_french
Great Blue Heron Casino:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreatBlueHeronCasino/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GBH_Casino
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gbhcasino/
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, AND TWITTER ELIGIBILITY:
- Eligible participants must have an active Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter account at the time of the Promotion to qualify for any prizes issued. OTG is not responsible in the registration or maintenance of any individual’s personal Facebook or Twitter accounts.
- This Promotion is conducted by OTG and the participating Sites listed in Rule 5.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
HOW TO ENTER (NO PURCHASE NECESSARY)
There are three (3) ways to enter this Promotion, as outlined below:
- Facebook Post: Beginning on December 4, 2018 at 12 p.m. up to and including December 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (the “Promotional Period”), eligible members who visit and like the Facebook pages of the Sites listed in Rule 5 as well as comment on the contest post, will receive one (1) electronic ballot. Limit: One (1) Electronic Ballot per person, per Promotional Week, per Site, via this method.
- Twitter Post: Beginning on December 4, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. up to and including December 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (the “Promotional Period”), eligible members who visit and follow the Twitter pages of the Sites listed in Rule 5 as well as reply to the contest tweet, will receive one (1) electronic ballot. Limit: One (1) electronic ballot per person, per Promotional Week, per Site, via this method.
- Instagram Post (GBH Only): Beginning on December 4, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. up to and including December 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (the “Promotional Period”), eligible members who visit and follow the Instagram pages of Great Blue Heron as well as reply to the contest post, will receive one (1) electronic ballot. Limit: One (1) electronic ballot per person, per Promotional Week, via this method.
- You must be a WCR, ONE or RR member at the time of participation. There is no fee payable to obtain a membership but OTG is not responsible for any delays in processing membership applications. Eligible members must maintain their WCR, ONE or RR membership in order to receive any prize.
- The promotional weeks for the Promotional Period are as follows:
- Week one (1): Tuesday, December 4, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. up to and including 11:59 p.m. on Monday, December 10, 2018.
- Week one (2): Tuesday, December 11, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. up to and including 11:59 p.m. on Monday, December 17, 2018.
- Week one (3): Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. up to and including 11:59 p.m. on Monday, December 24, 2018.
- Week one (4): Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. up to and including 11:59 p.m. on Monday, December 31, 2018.
WEEKLY DRAWS AND PRIZES:
- There are a total of six (6) prizes available to be won each promotional Week beginning on December 4, 2018 up to and including December 31, 2018. The draws will take place each Monday during the Promotional Period
- In order to be eligible, posted Comments and Replies must be completed in full and must remain on the Post or Tweet for the entirety of the Promotional Week.
- Two (2) winners will be selected each Monday for each participating Site. Comments and replies on a #PlayAndDine Post or Tweet will not qualify for subsequent Promotional Weeks, if any.
- Selected eligible winners must respond to a Private message via Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter within twenty-four (24) hours of the draw time. The selected eligible winners’ names will be announced via the Site’s Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages once entry requirements have been confirmed.
- If, at the end of the above-mentioned time, a selected eligible winner has not responded or otherwise been declared a winner for the applicable prize in accordance with these Rules and Regulations, a site representative will draw one (1) additional Comment or Reply. This process will continue until an eligible winner is confirmed.
- After confirming eligibility and being declared the winner for the assigned Promotional Week, winners will have fourteen (14) days to claim their prize package at the Guest Services desk at the Site of issuance.
- In order to claim the prize, the patron must present valid government issued photo identification or their valid WCR, ONE or RR card together with an acceptable (as determined by OTG) form of valid government-issued non-photo identification.
- Prizing is as follows:
- One (1) Night Out Package including Fifty Dollars ($50.00 CAD) Free Play and a Fifty Dollars ($50.00 CAD) Food and Beverage Voucher
- All winners will be announced via the respective Site’s Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages, if applicable, via a Facebook or Instagram Post or Twitter Tweet each Friday during the Promotional Week.
- All prizes are transferable once claimed.
- Members can win one (1) draw per week, across all Sites.
- Once received by OTG, all entries and coupons/vouchers/ballots will be at all times the property of OTG and none will be returned. Entries and coupons/vouchers/ballots which have been obtained or made through fraudulent means or which are illegible, altered, reproduced, damaged, or irregular (all as determined by OTG in its sole discretion), are subject to disqualification. OTG will not be responsible for entries, coupons/vouchers/ballots, direct mail pieces or emails which are lost, destroyed, deemed unmailable, as determined by Canada Post, misdirected, or delayed for any reason whatsoever, or for the Site’s capacity constraints or for the removal or the non-removal of any patrons, or for any incorrect or inaccurate data in the Winner’s Circle Rewards , One Rewards, Rapid Rewards database, any incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, visual or printing errors, or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone, computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Where such failures cannot be corrected immediately or within a reasonable time frame (as determined by OTG in its sole discretion) to allow for a continuation of the Promotion, the Site may, at the Site’s option, use a manual back up system and/or disqualify the affected participant. All decisions of the judges with respect to this Promotion are final and binding without right of appeal.
- It is the participating patron’s responsibility to verify, where applicable, that the Winner’s Circle Rewards, One Rewards or Rapid Rewards membership number appearing on the CVB is the same as the membership number appearing on the patron’s Winner’s Circle Rewards, One Rewards or Rapid Rewards card. OTG will not be responsible for typing or keying errors, when swiping or keying in the membership number.
- No substitutions or equivalent cash payments will be made, save for OTG’s right, at its sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent or greater value. Except as specifically provided herein, unclaimed gifts/prizes will not be awarded.
- All participants must present valid government-issued photo identification upon request.
- As per the Winner’s Circle Rewards, One Rewards and Rapid Rewards program rules and regulations (contained within the Winner’s Circle Rewards or Rapid Rewards application) any Winner’s Circle Rewards, One Rewards or Rapid Rewards card used in this Promotion can only be swiped by the named cardholder. The use of any other person’s WCR, ONE or RR card(s) to participate in this Promotion will result in any issued coupons/vouchers/ballots being null and void and ineligible to win any draws and/or prizes.
- As per this Promotion’s rules and regulations any Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account used in this Promotion can only be used by the account holder. The use of any other person’s Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account to participate in this Promotion will result in any issued coupons/vouchers/ballots being null and void and ineligible to win any draws and/or prizes.
- OTG reserves the right to deny an entrant or reject an entrant once accepted, for any reason which, in its sole judgment and discretion, it deems proper.
- In the event that a selected entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements stated in these Rules and Regulations, then OTG has no obligation to award any prize(s) to that entrant.
- A selected entrant may be required to sign, before receiving a gift or prize, a declaration and release, confirming (among other things) promotion eligibility, compliance with these Rules and Regulations and releasing OTG including any management agency and any independent judging organization from any liability in connection with the conduct of the Promotion and/or the awarding of the prizes. A selected entrant hereby agrees to the use of their name as stated on the Audio/Visual release form, and address of the claimant (valid Government-issued photo ID will be required).
- OTG is not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the Promotion, or awarding prizes in the event of circumstances beyond OTG’s control, and OTG may, at its sole discretion, change or alter this Promotion (and/or amend these Rules and Regulations), as OTG deems necessary in its sole discretion. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, OTG, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to delay the timing of any draw or otherwise amend the timing of any other element of this Promotion to satisfy any customer service or promotional integrity issues resulting from uncontrollable circumstances, and this includes the right to similarly extend the time period(s) available to patrons to receive and/or submit ballots/entries.
- Any reference to “Free Play” requires that the patron redeem the Free Play offer at the Winner’s Circle Rewards, One Rewards or Rapid Rewards desk for a Promotion Ticket. Promotion Tickets (Free Play) do not have cash value and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash. The patron will be required to play the full value of the Promotion Ticket at the first eligible slot machine (valid slot machines are clearly marked). If a patron has more than one (1) Promotion Ticket, each individual Promotion Ticket can be used at a number of eligible slot machine(s) equivalent to the number of Promotion Ticket(s) the patron has in hand. Promotion Tickets expire as indicated on the ticket expiry date and/or time. The patron will be eligible to receive winnings or credits (if any) generated by this Promotion Ticket.
- Any personal information provided to or collected by OTG, including but not limited to entrants’ contact information, is collected pursuant to the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation Act, 1999 and is intended to be used for the following principal purposes: to conduct and administer the contests by OTG, including but not limited to the awarding of the Prize(s) and referring to such personal information in voice messages or other messages left for a selected entrant, and to comply with legal requirements. For further information see the Rewards desk.
- OTG reserves the right to change or alter this Promotion, as it deems appropriate, including, but not limited to, making changes or alterations to these Rules and Regulations relating to the accommodation of participants in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA).
- Patrons with self-excluded, trespassed or archived status, as determined by OTG, will not be eligible for any gifts/prizes associated with OTG contests, promotions, tournaments or giveaways.
- Members with a valid WCR, ONE or RR account that has been designated as ‘Inactive Status’ may, in the discretion of OTG, claim their prize at time of reactivation, but are not eligible to receive the ‘New Member Program’ offers. See Official New Member Program Rules and Regulations for details.
- Your name will be announced on the gaming floor and social media channels. See Rewards desk for more information.
- These Rules and Regulations govern this Promotion and must be followed by all entrants at all times. By agreeing to participate in the Promotion, all entrants agree to comply with, and be legally bound by, these Rules and Regulations.
- All references to times and dates reflect Eastern Time.
- This Promotion is subject to the Laws of the Province of Ontario and the Federal Laws of Canada, as applicable.
Questions relating to this program can be answered by visiting the Rewards Desk at your preferred location.